Instagram, An Online Social Media Platform that has established itself very strongly and successfully at a very high level of effective,efficient,reliable and most importantly safe means of Communication and Media sharing.It has become very popular among the youth today.This is the reason why it is called The New Age Communicator Tool.
Today,due to its great number of advantages this Social media has expanded so much that more than 200 million active users are onboarding themselves per month to its online platform.Eventually,it has 20 times more users than TWITTER and 15 times more users than FACEBOOK.
But sometimes,due to some personal reasons you might want to delete your instagram account.Some of you might not be able to delete your account directly from the instagram mobile application as you are able to do in case of your facebook account,right? Also have a look at GBWhatsApp which is one of the best WhatsApp mod ever.
Do you want to know how to delete your Instagram account?Here, I have got some ways through which you can do this. First of all, let me tell you that there are two ways to delete your Instagram account .You can either delete it temporarily or permanently .The main difference between deleting your Instagram account temporarily and permanently is that if you delete it permanently then your all the posted photos and videos will get deleted with it where as if you delete it temporarily then your all the posted photos and videos will remain there in your account .Only your Instagram account will get invisible in this case and no photos and videos posted by you will get deleted. I have one by one discussed step by step process of deleting your Instagram account temporarily as well as permanently.
Step by step process to know how to delete an Instagram account temporarily:-
- step 1 :With the help of any web browser search for and then go to Instagram .
- step 2 : Login to your Instagram account .
- step 3 : Tap on the profile button which is present at the top right corner.
- step 4 : Click on edit profile option which is present next to your user name and profile picture.
- step 5 : Click on temporarily disable my account option which will be shown to you when you scroll down the screen.
- step 6 : Choose for a reason to disable your account .
- step 7 : Now re-enter your Instagram account’s password.
- step 8 : Tap on temporary disable account button.
- step 9 : If you want to reactivate your account then just simply log back into your account .
Step by step by step process to know how to delete an Instagram account permanently:-
- step 1 : With the help of a web browser search for and go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting accounts.
- step 2 : You will be asked to log in to it if you are not logged in .
- step 3 : Choose for a reason to delete your account.
- step 4 : Re-enter your Instagram account’s password.
- step 5 : A red button would be present there which would be stating: Permanently delete my account ,click on that.
- step 6 : Your account will be permanently deleted now.
At last, I would like to give you an advice that please don’t delete your Instagram account permanently because in future it might be possible that you might need to access your account once again for any important purpose. If such situation occurs then you will not be able to access your account in that urgency if it would be permanently deleted. But if it would be deleted temporarily deleted then you can access your account anytime anywhere you want just by simply logging into it whenever much needed.