Do you want to use Waze and Google Map offline to save your mobile data from getting exhausted?Here is the solution to your problem.Below I have discussed step-by-step method which will help you in using Waze and Google maps offline to save mobile data:-
How to use WAZE MAP offline to save Mobile data?
Following are the steps through which you can use WAZE MAP OFFLINE to save mobile data:-
- After downloading and installing Waze Map on your Android Device Launch the app.
- Click on the search button which is located at lower left corner of the app screen.
- Click on the settings icon situated at the top left corner.
- Click on Advanced settings and then tap on Display and map.
- Then click on Data Transfer.
- Enable the Download traffic info option.
- Go back to the Waze home screen.
- Search for the location where you want to go.
- The app will then search and show you the route along with your starting and ending point.You can also add more than one stops.The route of the location where you want to go will remain stored in the cache memory of the app until and unless you don’t close the app.
- Lastly,follow the route being displayed on the screen and reach your destination keeping in mind that the traffic data is not being updated due to off mobile data.
How can you use GOOGLE MAPS offline to save Mobile data?
You can use google maps offline in two ways which will be further discussed.But before discussion those two ways let me tell you that maximum of twenty maps can only be saved at a time through Google’s offline feature.Moreover,each offline map expires just after thirty days.
Now let’s discuss the two methods through which you can use google maps offline to save mobile data:-
By using Search Functionality option of Google Maps.
In this method Google Map’s Search Functionality will be used in the following way:-
- Launch Google Maps on your android device.
- Sign in to the Google Maps.
- Click on the search bar situated at the top of the app’s screen and type the name of the place where you want to go.
- Now,after the google maps has searched the place you are planning to visit you will have to tap on the More info button at the bottom.
- After clicking on it you will get all the information about the searched place in detail.
- Now click on Download button after zooming the map on your screen and getting the desired location’s route.
- At last, from the saved offline area you can take help from the downloaded map and reach the destination where you want to go without any worries.
By using Dedicated Offline Maps option of Google Maps.
In this method we will learn how to use Dedicated Offline Maps Option in the Google Maps app to save the route of a location offline.Following are the steps which can be used for the same purpose:-
- Launch Google Maps App.
- Sign in to the app.
- Click on the Menu button situated at the top-left corner.
- Tap on Offline Maps option from the side menu bar.
- Now click on the Select your own map button.
- Now click on Download button after zooming the map on your screen and getting the desired location route.
- Finally,you see the downloaded google map and take its help to reach the desired destination.
Remember that through the above mentioned step-by-step process to use Waze and Google Map offline you cannot only save mobile or internet data but you can also save your mobile phone’s battery power.